copy file on Mac

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon May 8 21:49:36 EDT 2006

Chipp,

No- MacOSX has no problem launching files based upon extension. I
believe the problem is that your can override that behavior by
explicitly setting a file type. Since Revolution defaults to setting
this to TEXT, you have to manage it yourself to avoid getting screwy
files.

I would hope that you could at least clear the setting in Revolution,
or it does indeed make it very difficult to produce double-clickable
files from Rev. I can't say that I've tried...

HTH,
Brian