Sort-of OT: Learning Python

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun May 7 00:50:07 EDT 2006

On May 6, 2006, at 4:01 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

> FWIW, my husband is a devoted python user and he's not had any
> problems
> with installing or using Python on a Mac in OS X (don't even know
> if OS 9
> is possible...).

Is he building double-clickable graphical aqua apps? I can use
Python. The confusion is in figuring out how to set up wxWidgets (or
tkAqua), which GUI builder to use, which IDE, etc., etc.

In any case -- if he knows of a set of instructions to get from here
to there, I'd love to know where they are.

gc