RevCon West Early Bird Deadline Extended 4 days

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:33:42 EDT 2006

I've had a couple of emails from people asking me if we could PLEASE extend
the Early Bird deadline for registratoin for the upcoming RevCon West 2006
gathering in Monterey on June 16-17. Without going into detail, there were
some pretty creative arguments.

Chipp and I are sufficiently amused and willing to be helpful that we're
extending the Early Bird deadline to midnight Pacific time this Friday, May
5. You know, Cinquo de Mayo.

So you have a bit of breathing room. But I guarantee you rates goe up at
12:01 a.m. Saturday, May 6, with no further recourse. Cases of Mexican beer
only go so far when used as bribes for non-drinkers.

Sign up at http://www.revconwest.com

See you in Monterey.