Changing Script In Standalone

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:22:27 EDT 2006

Hey,
  In one of my programs I use the "Set the script of object to string" alot,
but when I recently switched over to 2.7.1 Studio and started to make
standalone programs, I noticed that this no longer works.  For my test I
made a field and two buttons, one button set the script of the other button
to the field.  I typed a simple on mouseUp handler that answers a message.
It worked when I did it in the development environment, but not as a
standalone.  Does this mean that I can't change script from the
user-interface after it has been saved as a standalone?  Can someone give me
the basic rundown of how Revolution compiles stacks into a standalone?

  TTFN (ta-ta-for-now)
   Bridger