Question about text cgis

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 15:24:49 EST 2006

Try these steps :

put "script01"&".txt" into FN
put "c:/my documents/" into pathh
set the script of this card to url ("file:" & pathh & FN)

--or the script of button 22, etc.

set the script of this card to ""

--adding to the stack script would be
get the script of this stack
set the script of this stack to it & cr &  url ("file:" & pathh & FN)

--more elaborate
put the script of this card into origCdScript
get url ("file:" & pathh & FN) & cr & origCdScript
set the script of this card to it
--call handler
set the script of this card to origCdScript

--alternative
put " origCdScript"&".txt" into FN
put "c:/my documents/" into pathh
put the script of this card into url ("file:" & pathh & FN)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas