Plugins folder in v2.7?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 14:57:39 EST 2006

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> The Whats_New.txt file sez:
>
>     There is a new directory structure.  The
> customization folder is
>     in "Documents/My Revolution [edition]", and
> contains subfolders:
>       Plug ins now load from "Plugins" folder
>
> I've scoured my drive looking for such a folder and
> no luck.
>
> Whaddup widdat?
>
> --
>   Richard Gaskin

Hi Richard,

This folder is not created for you, unfortunately --
but you can make it yourself, in the 'My Documents'
folder on Windows, or in the 'Documents' folder inside
your 'Home' folder on MacOSX.

Someone ought to make a stack that creates these for
you, and post it on RevOnline or something ;-)

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>