Image Contrast

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Mar 30 12:18:43 EST 2006

Hi David,

> question about how to script changing the image contrast - you know
> with a slider? As far as I can figure there are three ways to go:

How about:

(4) With image "My Image" over a white background

Slider with start value of zero, end value 26, opens with current value
13.

on mouseStillDown
	set the blendLevel of image "My Image" to the thumbPosition of me
end mouseStillDown

on mouseUp
	set the blendLevel of image "My Image" to the thumbPosition of me
end MouseUp

In my application the actual image changes, and is stored in the card's
expandedImage property; so my slider does:

on mouseStillDown
	get word 2 to -1 of the expandedImage of this card
	set the blendLevel of image it to the thumbPosition of me
end mouseStillDown

MouseMove probably works as well.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company