What happen with function screenloc() and screenrect()?

Gilberto Cuba gilbert at isphlg.rimed.cu
Wed Mar 29 14:19:21 EST 2006

Hi,

I am found that functions screenloc() and screenrect() not work fine or I
don't understanding the documentations.
Occur that I change the resolution when my application start and I tried to
center the software with

set the loc of this stack to screenloc()

this not work fine. Why? I found that function screenloc() and screenrect()
keep the values of the last resolution and not refresh with the new display
resolution.

May any body tell me what I can to do? Because I tried to change the values
of windowBoundingRect and not work fine too.

Best regards, and excuse me for my English,

Gilberto Cuba