Weird Idle behavior

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 14:41:50 EST 2006

Richard -

Thanks.

Ha!  Yes, I saw that - but I'm an old SC dinosaur so I tend to stick
with what I know!  I suppose I'll have to make the switch to timed
messages.

But do you agree that my script *ought* to work?  One of the great
things about rev is the ability to use a variety of approaches, so
it's really annoying when you are forced to work in a specific way...

Chris