Revolution in Seattle

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Mar 24 11:14:35 EST 2006

Hello Bruce,

I live in Seattle (Redmond actually) and I'm willing to help out any
way I can.  Although I consider myself a little more than a casual
user, I have been somewhat inactive for the past four or five
months.  You can see examples of my work on RevOnline under RogerG.
You can also look at the work my wife and I did for Seattle Girls
School  at:

													http://homepage.mac.com/yogitrish/SGSMaxCurr/

Let me know if I can help.

Cheers, Roger