Paragraph Level Text Formatting

Levi Kendall ljk144 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:00:56 EST 2006

Hello again,

Has anyone out there done paragraph level formatting in Rev by some other
method to get around this severe limitation in the software?  I know I've
already asked about this a while back, but I'm curious if anyone has made
any significant progress on having a "useable" workaround.  I'm trying to
figure out if I can use Rev for a couple of major commercial products but
this lack of a basic feature is cripling my ability to use Rev since I need
basic word processing abilities.  Thanks.

-Levi Kendall