(no subject)

pmbrig at comcast.net pmbrig at comcast.net
Wed Mar 22 22:05:17 EST 2006

Thanks Andre -- this solves the practical problem (except for Word's inability to actually paste size 10 text in any font -- ah, Microsoft!) -- it gives the proper formatting as specified in the formatting field.

I'm still curious about the failure of the htmltext function to include font & size info. Is the documentation just plain wrong?

-- Peter M. Brigham