Option Box

Jeff Honken jhonken at x12.info
Wed Mar 22 10:31:47 EST 2006

I'm using an option box in my application to allow a user to choose a
static list.  I'm using the "on menuPick" handler to save the
information to a database.  The information saves if you use the mouse
to choose the value.  The problem is when you a user tabs into the field
and then uses the down arrow to identify their choice. They then tab or
return out of the field.  The data doesn't update to the new value.  Is
there another handler I should be using?  Jeff