[?] Mac Classic, 2.6.1, MySQL

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Mar 22 00:29:13 EST 2006

Indeed.

My department's Mac lab (yep, the FrankenLab of ill-repute) runs OS 9
only.

Initially, it was because of some problems with dual boot (and the
machines not having enough RAM); then it was because of the RAM issue, and
now, quite frankly, I think it is because I'm the only Mac person in the
department and nobody else is even remotely aware of the big difference
between OS 9 & OS X.

Oh, and the fact that some sim program for a computer architecture class
only runs on OS 9...

But we OS niners still exist... even when we would rather not.

Judy