Search Script

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Mar 19 20:31:36 EST 2006

The latest version of Navigator at:

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator

can easily search all the scripts in a stack, and return a list of
references to them for further use.

The command is on the contextual menu, and can be used on a stack, a
card, a group, or any combination of objects. Select Find>In
Scripts... to search the selected objects, or Find>In Enclosed
Scripts... to search the selected objects and all the objects they
contain.

So if you want to search a stack and everything in it including
substacks, use Find>In Enclosed Scripts... on the mainstack.

You can also search by a test, which allows you to do things like
search for every button that is red, or every 16-pixel tall field
with no script, etc.

regards,

Geoff