Arrays as custom properties?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Sun Mar 19 01:26:02 EST 2006

Thanks Scott,

I already have a number of arrays stored in global variables and want to
store each complete array as a custom property of the group. I realise I
could repeat through the structure of the array and transfer each array
element to a corresponding element in the group's custom property, but
hoped to be able to "plonk" the array into the custom property.

I will check my use of the word "the"...