Draw spokes on a wheel

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Mar 17 16:05:05 EST 2006

On Mar 17, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Jim Ault wrote:

> Could you take a single line png, make copies, and
> rotate.positionAboutTheCenter them?
> Jim Hurly and Scott Rossi are far ahead of me in doing this sort of
> work
> (ballClock, windowShape, bezier curves, circles, polygon offsets)
> More than
> shaking my head,  I'm rattling my brain and rolling my eyes...
> shake rattle
> and roll :-)

Hi Jim,

I'll take a stab at your suggestion and see how it goes.  It has been
tricky to get this right.  I have been digging around on math sites
for some trig solutions.

Thanks for the reference to the clock.  I'll go over that code and
see what I can pull from them.  I had forgotten all about them.  I
bet what I need is in there.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software