[OT] Spotlight and Tiger

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Mar 16 01:09:37 EST 2006

so I took Andre's suggestion and build a little simple file search
stack, using the Shell and a little Applescript.

Double clicking one of the returned lines will reveal the enclosing folder.
Just a dumb file search right now, and only works on the boot drive...

But I've already used it 6 times today...even limited as it is, I
like it a lot better than spotlight!!

thanks Andre...

now I'll share it with those that want it:

run this in the message box...

go URL "http://barncard.com/search.rev"

--
stephen barncard