Moving Multiple Objects

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Mar 9 01:47:55 EST 2006

Hi Phil,

I used a preOpenCard handler to handle the initial locations of the three
images, then an openCard handler to handle their movement.

Here is the entire card script:

on preOpenCard
  set the loc of image "BStone1.gif" to 326,152
  set the loc of image "Bstone2.gif" to 215,155
  set the loc of image "BStone3.gif" to 268,242
end preOpenCard

on openCard
  set lockMoves to true
  move image "BStone1.gif" to 588,-72 in 2 secs without waiting
  move image "BStone2.gif" to -65,-21 in 2 secs without waiting
  move image "BStone3.gif" to 290,459 in 2 secs without waiting
  set lockMoves to false
  wait 15 ticks
ual effect dissolve
  go next card