Unicode Font List (Was Re: Revolution vs Visual Basic)

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Mar 8 20:07:46 EST 2006

Okay, this is the FINAL final version. I've been programming in
Revolution for almost five years, and today is the first time I've
noticed the fontLanguage function. I love this language!

on mouseUp
   put empty into fld "fontList"
   put the fontNames into fNames
   sort lines of fNames by word 1 of each
   put fnames
   repeat for each line tLine in fNames
     put uniencode(tLine,the fontlanguage of tLine) & uniencode
(cr,"ANSI") after fld "fontList"
   end repeat
   delete char -2 to -1 of fld "fontList"
   set the textFont of line 1 to -1 of fld "fontList" to the textFont
of fld "fontList","Unicode"
   set the scroll of fld "fontList" to 0
end mouseUp

I promise I'm done now.

Devin

On Mar 8, 2006, at 5:09 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

> I'm in obsessive mode with unicode. Here's the new and improved
> version:
>
> on mouseUp
>   put empty into fld "fontList"
>   put the fontNames into fNames
>   sort lines of fNames by word 1 of each
>   put fnames
>   repeat for each line tLine in fNames
>     if char 1 of tLine is "#" then
>       put uniencode(tLine,"Korean") & uniencode(cr,"ANSI") after
> fld "fontList"
>     else
>       put uniencode(tLine,"Japanese") & uniencode(cr,"ANSI") after
> fld "fontList"
>     end if
>   end repeat
>   delete char -2 to -1 of fld "fontList"
>   set the textFont of line 1 to -1 of fld "fontList" to the
> textFont of fld "fontList","Japanese"
>   set the scroll of fld "fontList" to 0
> end mouseUp

<snip>