Help with Video Capture

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Mar 8 13:43:25 EST 2006

Jack,

To run Firewire video under XP, you need to set the videoMethod
parameter in the RevInitializeVideoGrabber function to "DirectX". I
don't believe that is listed in the documentation, but it is the
correct setting. Make sure you have DirectX installed.

So the first call needs to be something like:

revInitializeVideoGrabber the short name of this stack, "DirectX",the
rect of this stack

Hope that helps.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies