Database for Rev Media?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Mar 7 10:49:49 EST 2006

Jacque, et al...[Andre G., you might know]:

> > Will Media support all the commands, functions, properties and
> > containers presently supported by Dreamcard, except for external
> > database-related stuff?
>
> Yes, pretty much. It is the same engine, with a few behavioral
> limitations.

Since I'm using Studio already, I have not looked into the features and
limitations of Media.

* Since SDB uses no externals, just db stacks & a library stack, could
it work as a single-user db engine for Media?

* Does Media support socket commands [in which case client/server SDB
might even be a possibility]?

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company