Is there any easy way to...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 29 06:34:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

I haven't had this problem with the tools palette, but observed the
property inspector escaping my control several times. Setting the
windowBoundingRect to the screenrect (minus the area for the menu
bar) seems to solve it.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 29-jun-2006, om 12:23 heeft Jim Ault het volgende geschreven: