How do I abort a handler in OS X???

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Jun 27 13:33:42 EDT 2006

On 27/6/06 18:15, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> Ben Rubinstein wrote:
>>> Minor update: this bug is still present in 2.7.2; it applies even after
>>> 'suspend development environment'; but it doesn't apply to
>>> standalones built
>>> with 2.7.2, ie cmd-period interrupts fine.  So it's not in the 2.7.2
>>> engine,
>>> it's something in the 2.7.x IDE - and something that isn't suspended.
>>
>> Good sleuthing. I didn't realize it was an IDE thing. That should be
>> much easier to fix than an engine bug.  Thanks for reporting it.
>>

> I sort of take this back. I just tried it in the MC IDE and it also
> fails there.

Interesting - I guess that's in some sense consistent with the fact that the
problem is still present after "Suspend Development Tools".  Do you confirm
(in case I'm mad) that interrupt is still working in standalones?

Perhaps you could also add your MC findings to BZ 3713.

   Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
   Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
   http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866