How do I abort a handler in OS X???

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Jun 27 11:58:31 EDT 2006

On 27/6/06 16:39, Ben Rubinstein wrote:
> So this is a bug introduced in some version of 2.7 - does this represent
> a touching confidence by RunRev that their user-programmers are now so
> sophisticated that they'll never make mistakes anymore, sort of like
> Steve Jobs removing the reset switch on Macs?  Feels like another reason
> for me to stick on 2.6.1, since I know just how not-sophisticated *I* am!

Minor update: this bug is still present in 2.7.2; it applies even after
'suspend development environment'; but it doesn't apply to standalones built
with 2.7.2, ie cmd-period interrupts fine.  So it's not in the 2.7.2 engine,
it's something in the 2.7.x IDE - and something that isn't suspended.

I've added this to Bugzilla as #3713.

   Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
   Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
   http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866