Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 19:36:27 EDT 2006

Richard:

When you say "a snap", what you mean by snap and what I may understand you
to mean could easily be 2 different things.  I did look for examples of how
to do what you are describing by searching the Revolution site and Google,
but came up empty-handed.

Does this kind of "snap" involve all sorts of CGI, PHP, XML or other
acronym-laced procedures, the likes of which I run from at the earliest
opportunity?

Or, is it easy like drag and drop stuff without writing a single line of
code.  I just love it when advertisements reassure me with statements like
that.

Greg Smith