Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Mon Jun 26 19:25:50 EDT 2006

Greg,
I also was looking for this feature--first in SuperCard. But if you think about it, something like Flash requires a multi-megabyte download and install plugin for your browser. You can accomplish the same by having your users run web-based stacks from a rev app on their hard-drive.

You can also use Rev for cgi's to deliver dynamic html pages, such presenting information from a database or using a javascript templates to create on the fly interactive pages...

I guess the point is instead of worrying what Rev can't do, try looking at what it can accomplish. If you need a flashy animation web app, try flash.

cheers,
tm

OOOh, before I forget. OpenOffice has a decent presentation component that can save as flash files (no audio, though)