U3 apps and rev

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Jun 25 22:59:29 EDT 2006

Lynn, you know and I know that it's never 'just a recompile' making
mac apps work across platforms, especially the UI!

It just irks me that an add-on product promoted heavily by Rev is
offered in Windoze support but not Mac. The fact there is no set date
for any Mac support, leads me to believe it will never happen. The
presentation at Revcon did not convince me U3 cared a fig about Mac
OSX.

The lack of platform symmetry in any add-on endorsed by Rev is
disturbing to me -- seems like a slippery slope.

Why can't Mac developers have "an opportunity to differentiate your
product this
way and make it visible to those who purchase and utilize features of U3?"

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o