RevCon West - for free!

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 22:53:28 EDT 2006

Dan, Chipp,
Thank you, well done, worth far more than the fee.
The conference is not only a great place to get-together and share
thoughts, experience and insight; it is also a great investment:
After hearing Kevin's outline of the Rev road map, I bought five Studio
licenses, renewed my Enterprise license, and took advantage of the free
Rev Media. With the show discount I saved more than the price of this
year's RevCon (including lodging and transportation).
Paul Looney