[OT] Why would it be a pain?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 12:33:22 EDT 2006

So, Dan we await "Zen and the Art of Revolutioneering" . . very sorry, but I couldn't let that one escape.

While early cave-dwelling humans painted highly artistic creations on the walls of caves I am unaware that other primates (e.g. Bonobo Chimpanzees) are artistic;

and that brings me to something that has worried me for years:

I was brought up on the idea that computer programming was for coldly logical, mathematically minded left-hemisphere types (slap me down, slap me down),

and as a rather right-hemisphere type I was delighted when I discovered Hypercard (1993).

For Runtime Revolution to carry on succeeding it must address the needs of both the first and the second type (and all the ones who have a chiasma between the 2 hemispheres!!!).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006