Good to See Everyone at RevCon West 2006

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Jun 20 18:14:03 EDT 2006

Hi all,

It was a pleasure to meet with everyone at RevCon West 2006 again this year!
Dan and Chipp again put together a great event! My understanding is that
Kevin and Jo are now back in slightly less sunny Edinburgh and getting back
to action.

I hope you all found the addition of U3 support interesting and useful. Our
partnership with U3 will open up a new venue for selling your applications
with a very small amount of compatibility fuss.

For those who attended, if you havent received your RevMedia codes by late
tommorrow, you should email support at runrev.com. If you havent received your
Valentina Office Server license by then, email me directly.

Those of you that attended the Sunday function, don't forget your NDA
forbids you to talk about our imminent, simultanous acqusition of Apple,
Microsoft and Adobe...oops! ;-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations