Rev ACG for Kagi

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Tue Jun 20 02:56:44 EDT 2006

>> I've been discussing (and started) developing Rev CGI for ACG with Ty. Looks
>> like we might have a rev only solution very soon. Apparently I'm the first
>> person to ask about Rev ACG.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Monte

I've made a stack to generate license codes, but I need to let it works with
Kagi payment system (I don't know anything about CGI); Kagi wrote this to
me:

> You need to get the application to respond as a
> CGI, conforming to the ACG spec.
>
> The Spec can be downloaded here:
> <http://www.kagi.com/acg/Specifications/ACGSpecification.html>
>
> A CGI is a command line application.  I am sure that RRR has CGI frameworks.
>
> ty

There is some sample of Rev ACG to get, process and back CGI data (license
code) to the Kagi payment system?

Regards,

Paul Claude
ZiggySoft Software