Thanks for all the fish!!!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jun 19 12:07:01 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I just packed everything and am now on the proceess of acquiring
courage to leave my warm room at the travelodge and move onwards to
meet Sivakatirswami and the others in Hawaii.

I'd like to thank the huge effort that Dan, Chipp, Beca, Cristi and
Carolyn put every year to organize this thing. Many of us just show
up forgeting how hard is to organize such conference. Every new
conference is better than the previous one and if my world would be
much less fun without coming to Monterey every year.

Many came to Monterey this year, some went to the introductory
sessions and are coming home with a brand new knowledge. Others
attended niche sections and were able to solve their problems or at
least were put on to some direction. A huge group attended the NDA
session and were witness to <I signed an NDA and will not be telling
you!>.

I am leaving Monterey with the felling that again, this conference
might have changed my life. I know that in some time, I'll be able to
gather with Chipp and Dan and remember we talking at Dans office,
I'll be able to talk to Mark and pinpoint the foundations of what I
am planning to do. And after talking to Kevin, I have a good clue of
what I want to do professionaly or inventive-userly speaking.

This is no simple conference for me,  this is a turning point in a
brand new direction!

Thanks all!
Andre