System Requirements.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 16 15:54:49 EDT 2006

Tom,

The publishers' techies are wrong. In my previous e-mail, I wrote
that you need a color depth of at least thousands of colours (16
bit). 256 colours will cause problems.

If you have such a simple application, why don't you include a Mac OS
9 version on the Mac OS X CD-rom?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.