Use of "rev" at beginning of stack names

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 13 18:32:00 EDT 2006

AFAIK, you're not supposed to start a stack name with "rev" still,
unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 14-jun-2006, om 0:23 heeft Devin Asay het volgende geschreven: