Finding Aqua & Windows interface buttons

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 23:42:24 EDT 2006

Hi Jack,

Here's what I did so I could see all the images.

1) Make a new stack. Set the stack script to this:
on resizeStack
  set the rect of grp 1 to the rect of this cd
end resizeStack

2) Add a button. Set its script to this (or some variation of it):
on mouseUp
  copyImages
end mouseUp

on copyImages
  put empty into tObjectList
  put the number of images of cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs" into
myNrOfImgs
  repeat with myImgNr = 1 to myNrOfImgs
    copy img myImgNr of cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs" to this stack
    put it && "and " after tObjectList
    set the rect of img myImgNr of this cd to the rect of ¬
    img myImgNr of cd "Graphics" of stack "revDocs"
  end repeat
  delete last word of tObjectList
  set the hScrollbar of the templateGroup to true
  set the vScrollbar of the templateGroup to true
  do "group" && tObjectList
  resizeStack
end copyImages

3) Click the button!
This should put all images into a group that can scroll horizontally &
vertically, and the group will remain the same size as the stack when
you change the stack size. So you'll be able to scroll to any images
that are located beyond the edges of the stack window.

Have fun!

Phil Davis