CapslockKey on Win

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 10 20:08:39 EDT 2006

Bill Marriott wrote:

> "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote
> in message news:448B3101.5020009 at fourthworld.com...
>> On my Win system here this:
>>
>>   put the capsLockKey
>>
>> ...always returns true, regardless of the actual state of the key.
>>
>> 1. Anyone else seeing the same behavior?
>>
>> 2. Any other way to obtain the state of that key on Windows
>>    from within Rev?
>
> Funny; it should return "up" or "down" -- and did so faithfully on my copy
> of Rev 2.6.1 and the 2.7.2 trial.

Thanks for checking that, Bill.  Strange result, though:  here I got the
correct answer only with Rev 2.7.2, while v2.6.1 always shows "up" --
and both were running on the same system.

Which Windows version did you check on?

Anyone else here have a moment to test this?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal