revCacheGeometry - Working in 2.6.1 or not?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 10 19:20:06 EDT 2006

Hi Garrett,

For small quick projects, I sometimes use the revGeometry manager,
but I don't do that for bigger projects anymore. There is too high a
risk that it suddenly stops working. I have experienced this problem
with all Rev versions from 2.0 onwards.

Perhaps, the problem you observe is caused by the fact that each time
when you resize an object, the revCacheGeometry message is sent
immediately. I don't know whether this will work, but you might try
this from the message box: lock messages; set the rect of fld 1 to
"100,100,200,200"; revCacheGeometry.

Good luck,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 11-jun-2006, om 0:33 heeft Garrett Hylltun het volgende geschreven: