dragging questions followup

Byron Turner byront at mac.com
Sat Jun 10 17:16:58 EDT 2006

Thanks to Stephen, Marty and Scott,

I was partially successful in achieving the results I desired. I
should have mention that I wanted to drag between stacks. No solution
worked there even after I applies (what I thought were) some clever
workarounds. Still, I was able to add the visual affect for
reorganizing the field thanks to a variation of Scott's stack which I
got from Marty, written by William Sanke. Caution, for those who go
that route. In at least one of William's example stack (and I believe
this will be true with all of them) it will duplicate text if the
user double clicks. I've solved that by trapping for doubleups and
doubledowns and have observed no negative consequences.

Anyway, thanks all.

Byron