Problem with Variable watcher

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Fri Jun 9 16:08:41 EDT 2006

On 6/8/06 10:51 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
Thanks,
That's exactly what I see, but the problem is that I have 2 panes on the
bottom without having array variable's and when I click on the top right
pane to get the value I don¹t see anything. I did realize that there is
something in the narrow line between the 2 pane's (in the frame of the
bottom 2 panes).
Also it doesn't change its state when change from script to script. The
remedy is as far as now to quit RR and restart, and at times I have to do it
more then once.
Thanks again. Hershel Fisch