Limitations of email (was Re: Linux installaton)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jun 9 15:12:01 EDT 2006

Guys I must say, I am from Rio and in 2003 I've been to Brazilian
south, to Garopaba, Praia do Rosa e Guarda do Embaú which are some
popular beach destinations there. I must honestly say that I don't
have the slightest clue why people preffer Ipanema. Those places
rocks!!!

I we ever make a RevConSouth, The south (as we call the south of
Brazil, it's simply the south) would be a very pleasant place.

I went back to Rio only when my money went out. I wished never to
leave the South.

Cheers
andre