Problems building Mac OSX standalone (mostly resolved)

Jon Seymour jonseymour at mac.com
Mon Jun 5 12:46:29 EDT 2006

Peter, thanks, you were right. I needed to add several files to the
location you wrote about, and now things seem dandy!

One final puzzler: my custom icon (.icns) file is placed in the
package at contents/resources/revolution.icns. When I launch the app,
my custom icon appears nicely in the Dock. But it is still not used
for the desktop icon. How do I get that to happen?

Thanks again!

Jon

Message: 11