Script Snatcher

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 10:34:33 EDT 2006

I have just uploaded a new version of 'Script Snatcher' that adds date about card & object sizes and positions to the text file. I suppose that with a bit of work it should be possible to write a stack that will reconstruct from the text file!

Download it from the 'Richmond's RR Rantings' group:

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006