Application Icons (Thomas Cole)

Tom Cole tom.cole at asu.edu
Sun Jun 4 17:42:21 EDT 2006

I would like to have a decent application icon for both Mac and
Windows. I just want something besides the giant, honkin' R for
revolution for Mac.

There's a generic icon that is part of the standalone setup for
Windows. I assume no one will sue me if I use that one? It looks like a
computer screen with a tower computer by it. It's a white screen
outlined in blue. That's what I get automatically when I create the
standalone for windows.

I thought that one of my standalones for Mac came out with the
application icon that looks like a piece of paper with a pencil, ruler
and pen on it. I've seen that icon on other applications. Is it legal
to use that one for distribution? It looks like the icon in the finder
that is the folder for applications and is named applications.

Thanks