Hurrah for runrev...

corvideon seamus at corvideon.ie
Fri Jul 28 12:07:06 EDT 2006

Hi all

I just wanted to share my satisfaction with my runrev experience so far.
I look forward to coding again (currently rewriting a vb email management
app for a client). The support from the RunRev company has been fantastic.
The community is full of really nice helpful people and the mailing list is
a great resource.
Not since I became a Rubyist have I enjoyed development as much.

It is easy to forget how much one gains professionally and personally from a
well designed and well supported product. I just wanted to say a big Thank
You to RunRev Ltd and all the people on the list.

It is always good to acknowledge when something is right. Too often people
only complain (which is OK when warranted).

In my opinion, Runrev is something done right.

I advise any other microISVs out there to look at it seriously as a dev
platform.

Regards

Seamus