More Imagedata Issues

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Jul 26 11:50:03 EDT 2006

On Jul 26, 2006, at 8:58 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Lacking an rle editor, an imageData to rle format converter would
> allow the user to work with imageData but reset the image text
> instead of the imageData.

I spent the first year of my life in Missouri, the show-me state.
One of my favorite movie lines is "Show me your Pasa Doble."

Show me this rle.

I have dumped PNG and JPEG (and maybe GIF) images into the text of an
image object.  I have not found anything else that works.  I can
export PPM for images without transparency on OS X, but have not been
successful at setting it.  I would be pleased to find a simple image
file format that an image can be set to.

Dar Scott