[OT] xTalk Legal Status

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 22 14:29:37 EDT 2006

Hi Dan,

If you interprete me saying that the languages themselves are
copyrighted, then I am probably wrong, but you really can't reverse
engineer Apple's HyperTalk engine or SuperCard's compiler, not to
mention Revolution's. If you want to be really sure, though, read the
licenses and take copyright laws into account.

Best,

Mark

P.S. This is my last post regarding this subject, as I feel this is
off-topic and I am not an expert in copyright issues.

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 22-jul-2006, om 20:13 heeft Dan Shafer het volgende geschreven: