xTalk Legal Status (was: [ANN] www.krugle.com --- xtalk not a real language)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 22 14:23:57 EDT 2006

Taking Dan's reply into consideration, maybe I should rephrase my
earlier reply. I meant to say that the engines, compilers and
interpreters are copyrighted, not the languages themselves.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 22-jul-2006, om 20:11 heeft Dan Shafer het volgende geschreven: