Game Developers -- Call

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Jul 14 23:45:20 EDT 2006

Aloha, Bjornke:

Thanks for the positive feed back that "yes, it could be doable." I was
worried for a minute I had walked into a room full of Grand Theft Auto
developers who thought I was insane (smile).

On the other hand, I think we need to accept Rick's understanding that
our expectations, as stated, were really out of our league.

You wrote: "All in all this seems like a typical classified ad: Demand
high so that only the bold and brave have the guts to write back."

OK I see that may have been a bad strategy on my part...So if asking for
years of experience and 20 games under the belt... if that was too high
then let us lower the bar.

How about  we change the parameters to "anyone interested in giving it a
try?" As we said, we are just in "brainstorming" stages.

FYI, the first game would involve concepts from this theme:

Karma Management

http://www.hinduismtoday.com/archives/2002/10-12/40-50_karma_management.shtml

It's really not that esoteric... it's all about life decisions.

Sivakatirswami