quicktime 3D

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Jul 11 06:27:14 EDT 2006

Aha. Then it is likely they use QuickTime VR. Any idea what else can be used
to draw dynamically a 3D terrain, or several planes with textures loaded
from images, or 3D piece of something in Rev Studio? I will still try to dig
in QuickTime VR format. It mentions possibility to embed true 3D objects
within prerendered scenes in their VR. Otherwise VRML and AltBrowser seem
the only possibility... But how can I be sure that Cortona VRML client will
load in AltBrowser? If AltBrowser embeds MS Explorer on Windows or Mozilla
on other systems, then it is possible... Otherwise, I think, it is not,
because Cortona VRML plugin is browser-specific. Or am I wrong here?

All the best and thanks for your replies!
Viktoras